For our mutual protection, ALL reservations require the following deposits if a cabin is booked more than 30 days before the check-in date:
Cottages: 1, 2, & 3 – $150.00
Cottages: 4, 5, 6, 7B, 11, 14 & 15 – $350.00
Cottages: 7A, 8, 9, 10, 12, 16 – $550.00
Cabins booked within 30 days of check-in require immediate and full payment of cabin upon booking and will NOT result in a refund if cancelled.
- Cabin rates are subject to a 6% state tax, 3% county lodging fee, and 1% state transient room fee.
- Deposits will be refunded minus a 25% administrative fee and any bank and/or credit card fees if cancellation is more than 60 days before check-in.
- Deposits will NOT be refunded if cancellation is within 60 days of check-in.
- Any reservation without a deposit will be subject to cancellation without notice.
- Guests are held responsible for every day of their reservation – if you arrive late or depart early we must charge you for those days.
- All guests must register at the office upon arrival (If you require an after hours check in, please let us know so we can make adequate arrangements.) You will need to register by 11:00 a.m. the following day and we will require a current credit card on file.
- All reservations requiring a boat slip must be registered and assigned in the office prior to launch. We guarantee one covered boat slip per cabin. Additional slips will be given upon availability.
- Every Precaution has been taken to provide a safe facility for your use therefore, we cannot be held responsible for fire, theft, accident, or injury to guests.
- If you find non-working, damaged or broken items, please alert us ASAP so we can address and restore them to their proper condition.
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed with management approval, pet fee for additional cleaning and spraying: $75.00 for the 1st pet and $15.00 for each additional pet. We ask that you are respectful of others and clean up after your pet. We also ask that when leaving a pet unattended in a cabin that you make arrangements to check in on them for their safety and to avoid damages to cabins. We are more than happy to supply you with furniture covers for your pet.
- We take Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Check-in is 3 pm* or later, check-out is 9 am. * Note: check in begins at the listed time but is not guaranteed. We ask that guests do not arrive early as we need the small amount of time we have to prepare for your arrival. Late check outs are subject to additional charges to the card on file
- We ask that guests leave their cabins in the same general condition as it was found.
- Departure responsibilities include: Kitchen items (dishes, cookware, refrigerators etc.) are clean: All trash is disposed of in the provided containers outside: Large pieces of furniture moved during your stay must be returned to its original place. We ask that items that are traded, loaned etc. to other cabins be returned to its original cabin.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines, misuse of the cabins and negligent conditions and/or damages will result in additional charges being added to the credit card on file.